Search This Blog

25 November 2011

Genealogy: Georgia Family History Expo 2011


Thank you to the many lecturers, exhibitors, and experts for supporting metro Atlanta genealogists and family historians in the southeast. At the Family History Expo, 11-12 November 2011 in Gwinnett Center, Duluth, GA, family historians gathered to network, ask questions, and learn new tricks.As I am new to writing, this provided an opportunity for me to observe, ask questions, and practice new skills.
The exhibitors were gracious to pose for photographs and answer my many questions. As a volunteer room monitor for both days, I did not have meet all of the exhibitors. 

The exhibitors that I did talk with include:


The exhibotors that I did not talk with include:

 Again, Thank you Family History Expos and the exhibitors at the Georgia Family History Expo.